How to Cut Your Equipment Management Costs.
You might use your excavator buckets in the sand, but that’s no place for your head! If there’s one key place your equipment cost data belongs, it’s in your ERP.
Wake up, smell the asphalt and learn how integrating your equipment data into Viewpoint® Vista™ matters to your business in this webinar about the Ryvit-powered integration between Vista and Tenna, the construction technology platform revolutionizing equipment fleet operations. You’ll take comfort in knowing your systems are communicating, data flow is automated and there’s less work for you to do.
Here are some of the key parts of the discussion:
- At 1:48 | Mike introduces the panel.
- At 3:50 | The Challenge: Success with Technology.
- At 12:29 | Why you need this Integration.
- At 14:17 | What is Tenna?
- At 15:53 | Tenna's founder Jose talks about Tenna history.
- At 18:13 | Why Tenna was built.
- At 20:35 | The results of using Tenna
- At 30:15 | Why Ryvit?
- At 35:45 | Chris talks about how the integration works
- At 38:33 | Tenna Hardware that is tracked
- At 41:21 | Equipment data is bi-directional and updated both in Tenna and Vista.
- At 43:40 | About Tenna's maintenance module & generated work orders.
- At 47:33 | Tenna works with OEM trackers too!
- At 53:26 | Other questions answered.
- At 59:19 | Reach out to Mark with Tenna for a demo.