How to Cut Your PO Processing Costs in Half
For electrical contractors, processing purchase orders (POs) is often an inefficient operation taking an average of 30-minutes to process each PO (or roughly $68 per PO in overhead costs). It adds up pretty quickly over the course of a year.
In this webinar, we’ll show you a Ryvit-powered integration between Viewpoint (Vista and Spectrum) with our new partner, Agora Systems, that can cut the PO process down as much as 30% and eliminate the need for manual data entry.
Cut to the chase! Use the links below to fast forward through the timeline.
- At 2:25 | Ken talks about what we cover in this webinar.
- At 3:19 | Ken jumps right into an overview of the biggest concerns of PO processing the construction industry.
- At 7:05 | Ryan introduces the Agora solution.
- At 9:53 | Ryan goes through a standard use case in material management using Agora.
- At 14:54 | Ryan talks about the high level integration with Vista & Spectrum.
- At 17:00 | Ryan talks about the what data is exchanged with Vista.
- At 19:12 | Ryan details the field matching on Purchase Orders with Vista.
- At 23:18 | Ryan talks about the what data is exchanged with Spectrum.
- At 24:44 | Ryan details the field matching on Purchase Orders with Spectrum.
- At 27:52 | Ryan discuss the ease of Onboarding with Agora.
- At 30:50 | Angie talks about Ryvit and the onboarding of the integration.
- At 35:42 | The panel takes questions from the attendees.
- At 44:00 | What to do next? Visit Agora/tour to learn about their app and then Reach out to us to get connected.