WE LOVE NEWFORMA!
Newforma is the building and infrastructure industry’s leading Project Information Management (PIM) software company dedicated to improving project delivery. Newforma pioneered the PIM software category in 2004. To date, more than 1,500 architecture, engineering, and construction companies have used Newforma software on more than 2.5 million projects around the world.
Are you tired of fighting at kick-off meetings about whose system will be used for managing Construction Administration on your projects? With this connector, manual double-entry is eliminated. RFIs and Submittals automatically flow effortlessly between Design and Contractor teams using Procore and Newforma Project Center.
- RFIs and Submittals automatically sync between Procore and Newforma, resulting in a complete project record.
- No need to learn a new system, or teach contractors how to use Info Exchange.
- Save time in construction with faster RFI/Submittal turnaround time.
- Accurate record-keeping for construction meetings and project history.
- Design teams always retain access to RFI and submittal data when the project is archived.
Contractors using Procore face unique challenges when working with design teams that used third-party programs such as Newforma Project Center. With this connector, contractors and design teams work within the system they prefer and experience more streamlined and simplified workflows by automating the transfer of RFI and submittal information.
- No need to learn a new system or teach design team members how to use Procore.
- Use the product they know and love to track project workflow data.
- Maintain consistent and accurate records for construction meetings between project team members.
- Receive RFIs and submittals back when the review process is complete without having to contact design teams to respond to Procore.
- Streamline workflows for individuals that choose not to use Procore, no more manual work!